Let me just say that I adore Asian slaw. You could ALMOST say that I am obsessed with it. I have so many other food obsessions that Asian slaw barely makes it onto my obsession list. However, this recipe is so delicious that I might make room for it. The dressing is so easy to make and so tangy and nutty (even though it is nut-free) that I could almost eat it with a spoon by itself, but I haven’t. I swear!
- 1 bag of Trader Joe’s broccoli slaw mix
- 2 handfuls (around 1 cup) of Trader Joe’s shredded carrots
- 6 tbsp. organic extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. creamy sunflower seed butter
- 1 tbsp. raw (local) honey
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp. coconut aminos
- Mix all of the dressing ingredients
- Add broccoli slaw and carrots.
- Mix to combine.