Grain Free Zucchini Blender Bread is just one of over 900 recipes in The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook: 900 Grain- and Gluten-Free Recipes To Meet Your Every Need by Arsy Vartanian (Rubies and Radishes). In The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook, Arsy has collaborated with nine other popular Paleo bloggers to create the largest collection of Paleo recipes currently in print. Other contributing bloggers include: Caroline Potter (Colorful Eats); Hannah Healy (Healy Eats Real); Jenny Castaneda (Paleo Foodie Kitchen); Katja Heino (Savory Lotus); Kelly Winters (Primally Inspired); Nazanin Kovacs (NazKovacs.com – coming soon); Rachel Ball (Grok Grub); Rachel McClelland (South Beach Primal); and Vivica Menegaz (The Nourished Caveman).
The Ultimate Paleo Cookbook is divided into nine chapters, which makes it the ultimate resource for every Paleo recipe imaginable. Some of the chapters are:
- Main Dishes, which includes recipes for Pad Thai, Brown Butter Sage Roasted Chicken, Lamb Curry, Weeknight Shredded Pork Tacos, and Blackberry Balsamic Short Ribs.
- Slow Cooker, which includes recipes for Slow Cooker Beef and Butternut Squash Stew, Slow Cooker Apple Ginger Pork with Beet Apple Fennel Slaw, and Slow Cooker Chicken Broth.
- Easy, Fast, Few-Ingredients, which includes recipes for Curry Plantain Chips, Grain Free Zucchini Blender Bread, Grilled Lamb Skewers, and Chili Lime Salmon.
- Appetizers and Snacks, which includes recipes for Ginger Pork Meatballs, Lasagna Rolls, and Buffalo Ranch Chicken Salad.
- Desserts, which includes recipes for Chewy Double Chocolate Cookies, Caramel Shortbread Cookies, Flourless Peppermint Fudge Brownie Bars, and Chocolate Birthday Cake with Chocolate Frosting.
Grain Free Zucchini Blender Bread Recipe
Grain Free Zucchini Blender Bread takes just minutes to prepare in a high-speed blender! The best part is that it has no added sugar like traditional, non-Paleo zucchini bread recipes. Thanks to the addition of dates, Grain Free Zucchini Blender Bread has a light sweet taste that even the pickiest of eaters will enjoy.
- 1 medium zucchini, seeded and cut into chunks
- 12 pitted dates
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (60 g) coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon (8 g) ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon (3 g) baking soda
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup (60 g) chocolate chips, walnuts, or any other preferred nuts or seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C, or gas mark 4).
- To a high-speed blender, add zucchini chunks, dates, eggs, butter, and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- To the zucchini mixture, add coconut flour, cinnamon, baking soda, apple cider vinegar and sea salt and blend once again until thoroughly mixed.
- If desired, stir in optional add-ins. (Do not blend optional add-ins.)
- Pour into a well-greased or parchment-lined regular size (9 in X 5) loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.