The Paleo Keto Kitchen has over 80 delicious Keto recipes that are also Paleo as well! Many Keto recipes are filled with cream, cheese, and bacon. However, the recipes in The Paleo Keto Kitchen are gluten-free, grain-free, and dairy-free. In addition, they are made with simple whole food ingredients and do not include processed pre-packaged foods like so many Keto recipes do.
Just some of the recipes include: Prosciutto-Wrapped Rockfish; Seared Skirt Steak with Brazilian “Vinagrete;” Butter Poached Scallops with Meyer Lemon Gremolata; Keto Paleo Chocolate Granola; Keto Paleo Mayo; and Slow Cooker Korean Short Ribs; Brown-Butter Cookies; and so many more!
If you are Paleo and considering a Keto and/or low carb lifestyle but do not care all of the cheese and heavy cream in so many other recipes, this is definitely the cookbook for you. The Paleo Keto Kitchen is filled with real food that is real simple to make.
Homemade Keto Chicken Sausage
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 20 minutes | Yields: 10 patties
- ½ cup (118 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tsp unrefined sea salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp fennel seeds, crushed
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp allspice
- ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne
- 1 lb (453 g) lean ground chicken
- ½ lb (227 g) pork, beef or lamb fat, very finely chopped
- Butter or ghee, for cooking
- In a large bowl, blend the white wine with the salt, pepper, garlic, fennel, nutmeg, allspice, paprika and cayenne, stirring well.
- Add the meat and fat to the bowl and mix by hand until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Alternatively, you can use a mixer. Once the sausage mixture is well combined, form into ¼ cup (55 g) balls, then flatten to about ½ inch (1 cm) thick. Refrigerate overnight before cooking, to blend flavors.
- When ready to cook, melt a tablespoon (14 g) of butter over high heat in a nonstick skillet. Cook the patties until browned on top and done all the way through, turning once, about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
(Note: The sausage can be shaped into patties or cylinders, depending on how you want to use it. You can also make a double or triple batch of this sausage and freeze the patties on a baking sheet. Once frozen, transfer to an airtight freezer bag or container for ease of storage and freeze for up to a month.)
Total Calories: 2243 kcal – Per portion 224.3
Total Carbs: 9 g – Per portion 0.9 g
Fat: 187 g –Per portion 18 g
Protein: 97 g – Per portion 9.7 g
Fiber: 2 g – Per portion 0.2 g
Net Carbs: 7 g –Per portion 0.7 g